I’ve received the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! :o)
Big thanks goes out to J.D. Mader at http://avoidingthestairs.blogspot.com/ for selecting me and my blog for the Inspiring Blogger Award. To thank him, I have to say that he is one of the coolest and most honest guys I have met and it has been a bright spot in my life to call him a friend. To get to know him, his writing, his music, and his inspirational blogs, please have a look at his guest post from my author interview series . I promise you’ll be glad to know him too. Thanks again, JD. You are the man!
Now, in keeping up with the rules, I have to mention 7 true facts about me. Nothing much new to tell, but I guess I will give it a whirl.
- I genuinely like meeting a variety of people. They are my inspiration.
- I drink White Chardonnay because it tastes good.
- If I am asked a straight forward question, I will give a straight forward answer.
- I love pizza, tacos, cheeseburgers and fries.
- I do not like talking politics or religion. They are a buzz kill.
- I do not play games on Facebook… I do not play games on Facebook…
- I hate bad reviews without explanation because they don’t actually serve a purpose.
Note: I almost felt like a kid forced to stay after school to write “I Am Not A Drama Queen” 50 times on a piece of notebook paper. Do they even do that in school anymore? :o)
Down to naming 15 nominees. I do not always like short links either. )
Melissa Ringsted – http://thereforyoumelissa.blogspot.com/
Charity Parkerson – http://www.charityparkerson.com
Bruce Blake – http://www.on-unfaithful-wings.com/
Ben Ditmars – http://niceoldspice.blogspot.com/
M.J. Webb – http://www.jakewest.co.uk/
Indies Unlimited – http://www.indiesunlimited.com/
Writers & Authors – http://writersandauthors.blogspot.co.uk/
Chris McQueeney – http://wanderwithoutbeinglost.blogspot.com/
Justin Bog – www.justinbog.com
James Peercy: www.jameswilliampeercy.com
Dionne Lister – http://dionnelisterwriter.wordpress.com/
Melissa Craig – www.melissacraigauthor.wordpress.com
Marla Heller Blowers – http://marlablowersbooks.com/
Teresa Roberts – http://findingthegypsyinme.com/
David McKoy & Lynn Hallbrooks – http://callsignwreckingcrew.blogspot.com/