Awww. Yay! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my new author friend Jackie Smith @ http://jackiesmith114.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/the-liebster-award/ . Thank you, Jackie. You are too kind for this. Big hugs and much love to your ongoing success.
The rules for Liebster Award are as follows:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
As much as I would love to send this award further, I am sad to say that it will have to end with me without nominations or questions. So much work to do and never enough time. I hope you understand. And much love to Jackie as I will answer the questions she has sent to me. If you can, please visit her blog, my friends. Jackie is a sweetheart.
And now my answers to the ten questions asked of me…
1) What is your favorite book? For the new year I am sad to say that I have not found a new favorite. Stepping back to the past year my favorite was “Embrace” A YA Paranormal Adventure by Stacey Rourke.
2) If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? Travel. So much of the world I would love to see.
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation. :o)
4) If you could visit a fictional world (i.e. Narnia, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, etc…) for a day, where would you go? Oz.
5) Where is your favorite place in the world? Home
6) If you could meet three people from any time in history, who would they be? Martin Luther King, Marilyn Monroe, my maternal great-grandmother.
7) Why did you start keeping your blog? First to showcase my writing and then to support others in the writing business.
8) What do you hope to accomplish in 2014? Movie contract for one of my screenplays/novels.
9) What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Sleep.
10) If you could be any Disney Character, who would you be? Hmmm…. :o)
Thank you, Jackie. This was fun. Always a pleasure to keep in contact my friend. Big hugs!