Hi friends. I was tagged by several friends on Facebook for this but I decided I would share it on my blog instead.
Status Post: “In your status line list 10 books that have stayed with you. Don’t take more than a few minutes. Don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be great works, or even your favorites. Just the ones that have touched you. Tag 10 friends including me so I’ll see your list.”
- The House of Night Series by P.C. & Kristin Cast – I sort of got pulled into this one by accident and then I was hooked. http://www.houseofnightseries.com/
- The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling – Ha! No explanation needed. http://harrypotter.scholastic.com/
- The James Potter Series by G. Norman Lippert – This caught me by surprise because it is fan fiction that turned into a great series. Most HP fans love it and I thought it was a great read as well. And oh yeah, it’s free! http://www.jamespotterseries.com/\
- The Jake West Series by M.J. Webb – I have never stopped promoting this series because it is truly one of the best YA paranormal adventures I have read to date. http://www.jakewest.co.uk/
- The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris. http://www.charlaineharris.com/
- The Icarus Fell Novel Series by Bruce Blake – Absolutely a bone-chilling, paranormal, fantasy ride from one book to the next. I’m still holding on for the next release. http://bruceblake.wordpress.com/icarus-fell/
- The Shadow Haven’s Series by Edenmary Black – From book one I was in love with the many characters portrayed in this amazing series. Paranormal romance is only the tip of what this series has to offer. http://www.edenmaryblack.com/
- The Immortal Series by Gene Doucette – Excellent, excellent, excellent series. Its like a combination of history lessons along with the life adventures of an Immortal who has seen and done just about everything this world has ever had to offer. http://genedoucette.me/
- The Gryphon Series by Stacey Rourke – Okay, this is a YA paranormal adventures series that can sometimes be so funny that you have no choice but to laugh out loud. Once, I had to get up from my computer altogether because tears were running down my face from laughing so much. Too good and too funny! http://staceyrourke.com/
- The Sinner Series by Charity Parkerson – My opinion may seem a bit biased because Charity is one of the first friends I made online when I returned to writing in 2011. But in honesty, it was her Sinner Series that fully introduced me to the wonderful world of paranormal romance, which has since become my absolutely favorite genre to read. http://www.charityparkerson.com/
These are just a few of the novels I have read in the past couple of years and they are not the only ones. I suppose I will update this list very soon because I can already see my TBR list is overflowing with novels just waiting for me to get the chance to read them. All else I can say is if you get the chance, if you haven’t already, please check out a few novels in this list and be sure to drop me a line to tell me what you think of them. Happy reading!