In the last couple of months I have received several really cool blogger awards. The first I will mention are 3 Very Inspirational Blogger Awards from a group of amazing authors and friends.
- Authors Dirk & Kam
- Author Sharon Williams @ The Musings of A New Englander http://newenglandmuse.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/very-inspiring-blogger-award/
- Keith Brown @ Reason & Existenz http://keithwaynebrown.com/
Super big Thanks, you guys. I truly appreciate this so much and I apologize for taking so long to respond. Also, these days I usually break the rule of tagging other authors, but I am happy to respond for myself. Thank you all again.
Display Blogger Award on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about you.
Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and link back to them.
Notify the Bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 random things about Me:
- I am fond of saying “oh hell.”
- I like to giggle, which is why I write the word in most of my online comments.
- I give up. I enjoy playing Facebook games now.
- Character dialogue is my greatest strength. (So I have been told).
- Certain punctuations, mostly too many commas, are my greatest weakness.
- I find dating again in this generation very difficult. Long crazy story.
- Despite the airport drama, I love to fly.
Another wonderful blogger award I recently received is the Liebster Blog Award, thanks to CP Bialois http://cpbialois.wordpress.com/2013/01/29/the-liebster-award/. Thank you much!
· You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can google the image; there are plenty of them!)
· When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
· Pass the award on to 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the bloggers that you nominated them!).
· You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
· You are not allowed to nominate the blogger who nominated your blog!
11 Random facts: (7 already listed above)
- I love Chinese food.
- I love action movies.
- I don’t really like crowds. (The world around us is starting to get a little crazy).
- I HATE spiders! (One bite put me in the hospital once)
Questions from CP.
- What is the one thing you miss about being a child?
My grandmother. Otherwise , I always felt alone. (Only child syndrome – Latch-key kid.)
2. What was your dream job growing up?
I wanted to be an actor or singer. Too shy for either, so I started writing.
3. Where is your favorite place to relax?
In my bed.
4. If you have one person to thank for where you are today, who would it be?
God. Trust me. I have many reasons.
5. Out of all the celebrities, living or dead, who would you want to meet?
In my past I have met some really nice celebs. For now it would be cool to meet Wendy Williams.
6. What would you say to them?
I’d talk to her about my books and hope she would introduce them, and me, publicly.
7. If you were stuck on a remote tropical island, what three (3) things would you take with you (people and pets don’t count)?
A solar energy multi-plug, my laptop, and a blanket.
8. Are you a dog or cat person?
For various reason I cannot answer this one.
9. Are you a TV control dictator?
Nope. But I watch what I want when I want. 😀
10. What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
The Harry Potter Series.
11. If it hasn’t been made, what book would you like to be seen made into a movie?
The “Jake West Trilogy” by M.J. Webb. Excellent YA Adventure Series.
Well, that was a cool. Happy to be caught up with everyone. Thanks again, my friends. Big hug and much love always.