Double Liebster Blog Awards
I’m a Liebster blogger, twice in as many days thanks to Charity Parkerson http://www.charityparkerson.com and Roz & Patty http://rozandpattywrite.blogspot.com/ it has taken me a while to get back to this, at least a couple of weeks, and just for fun, I am going to answers this for both parties for giving me this award.
I thank these ladies for taking the time to pass this award to me, but considering this is the busy holiday season, I cannot promise that I will be able to pass this award along. Well, I will mention a few but only just to let them know that I was thinking of them. Thanks again, ladies. I really do love collecting these awards. I always feel like I am doing something right. Big hugs and much love to you all. J
So… Here are the rules:
- § When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- § Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the blogger that you nominated them!)
- § You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- § You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your own blog!
- § You paste the award picture into your blog.
11 random facts about me:
- I’m tall. 5’11
- I’m multicultural. American Black, Cherokee Indian, & Asian.
- I love to sing just about anything. (Gospel music is in my blood)
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I can be extremely tender-hearted, especially with people I love.
- I hate being a bitch but I can be one if need be.
- I believe in God.
- I believe in love.
- I may appear prudish, but trust me, I’m not. :o)
- I can’t write erotica. (damn). I’ve tried.
- I’m a homebody.
- I dream to travel the world.
11 questions from the blogger(s) who tagged me:
Questions From Charity:
1. What is the first book that you fell in love with? – “Interview With The Vampire” – Anne Rice
2. What color underwear are you wearing right now? – Ha! Black body shorts.
3. What is your favorite food? – Orange Chicken with Chow Mein
4. Tell me your guiltiest pleasure? – (Giggles) I usually have a standard answer for this, but this time I’m not telling. :o)
5. What’s your ultimate fantasy? – My ultimate fantasy is to travel the world.
6. Who is your biggest star crush? – Tom Cruise. I’m taller than he is, but that’s beside the point.
7. Who is your favorite author? – Anne Rice.
8. Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, or White Chocolate? – Milk Chocolate
9. Who was your first kiss? – I was 13 and that first real kiss was with my neighbor. All wet and mushy, but it got better.
10. What is your favorite song? – Being that I am a big fan of music of almost all types, I have too many to name.
Questions From Roz & Patty: AK Burgess and Newman @ @RozPattyWriters
1. How old were you when you first fell in love? – Fourteen.
2. Who is the most influential person in your life today? – My online friends, fans, and colleagues.
3. What do you regret the most in your life? – Fearing love for such a very long time.
4. What’s the best thing about living where you live? – Sorry. I don’t have a response to that one. Right now I miss my hometown.
5. What are you most proud of in your life? – My family.
6. What is the best gift you ever received? – A single rose at the most appropriate time that I needed one.
7. When you spend money on yourself, what do you indulge in the most? – My need for sweets.
8. Would you rather read a classic novel or see the movie? – See the movie.
9. Has a major occurrence recently changed your life? – My family’s health. We’ve had several in the hospital lately and I have fallen to thinking seriously about my life and what more I want to do with myself in the time I have left.
10. If yes, was it good or bad? If no, what major occurrence would you like to experience? – I would like to do more with my writing. Not for astronomical fame, but to benefit my next generation to know that dreams can come true no matter who or what you are.
11. Do you donate to any charity, and if so, which one(s)? – Local charity drives that include clothes and food banks. Community stuff.
My nominees (or rather) mentions:
Just want to give a “shout out” to all the amazing friends, fans, authors, and bloggers who have offered their hand in helping one another to live out our dreams. You are all tops. Thank you. Big hugs and much love to you all.