One Lovely Blog Award!
Thanks to Lynn Hallbrooks at http://callsignwreckingcrew.blogspot.com/ , I am happy to be the recipient of the “One Lovely Blog Award.” To thank Lynn for her kindness, I have to say that she is a very amazing person that I had the pleasure to meet on Facebook. From the day we met, she has been the go-to person for any questions I may have about almost anything and she has been a great support for me and my work. So big hugs and many thanks to Lynn Hallbrooks for being such a fantastic person
Now for “The Rules”:
If you are one of the nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award you must do the following:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to them in your post.
- Share seven unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and blogs you like or admire… 15 or so if possible
- Contact the bloggers you nominate to let them know and to link them back to your post.
Seven unknown things about me.
- I am a left-handed Leo.
- I cannot drive a stick-shift vehicle very well.
- I love horror movies.
- I hate to cook unless I really want to.
- I can lead the “Thriller” dance.
- I take vacations with my family every year.
- I am a very nice person unless provoked to be otherwise.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Arlena Gordon Dean – http://arlenasbookreviews-arlenadean.blogspot.com/?zx=6eece5ba84cc73c1
Dionne Lister – http://dionnelisterwriter.wordpress.com/
Lindsey Parson – http://lindseyjparsons.wordpress.com/
Rachel Hunter – http://rachel-m-hunter.yolasite.com/\
Sharyn Bradford Lunn – http://sharynbradfordlunn.com/
Kevin Swarbrick – http://kevinswarbrickauthor.weebly.com/
Justin Bog – www.justinbog.com
Sharon C. Williams – http://newenglandmuse.wordpress.com/
Lisa Landreth – http://lifewithchocolateandcoffee.wordpress.com/
A.D. Duling – http://adduling.wordpress.com/
Jamie B. Musing – http://jbcultureshock.wordpress.com/
Tonya Kappes – http://tonyakappes.blogspot.com
James Crawford – http://jamscrawfodauthor.weebly.com/index.html
Charity Parkerson – http://www.charityparkerson.com
Melissa Craig – www.melissacraigauthor.wordpress.com