I am happy to announce that just I received the “Kreativ Blogger Award” from fellow author/blogger Sharon C. Williams https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Sharon-C-Williams/195232693863109 @ http://newenglandmuse.wordpress.com Thank you so much, Sharon! I am honored that you included me in this award. You are too kind. Big virtual hugs!
Okay. So part of being able to hang this lovely award on my site is I must do these things listed below and so does my nominees:
• Thank the person who gave you this award and provide a link their page(s).
• List 7 things about yourself. (Be it fun, fascinating, quirky, or whatever).
• Link to 7 bloggers who you think deserves the award.
• And according to Sharon, smile on the inside. It does a body good.
7 facts about myself; – (I’ve already written about my serious side. This one is for fun.)
- I eat cereal right out of the box because I am single and I can.
- I am single because I want to be.
- I drink coffee twice a day because if I don’t, someone’s gonna be a bitch. Me.
- I would be a vegetarian if it wasn’t for tacos, chicken-fried steak, & burgers.
- I have an outstanding love for music of all kinds.
- I write because it comforts me and all the characters dancing in my head.
- I read for the very same reason that I write. Psychotherapy. :o)
Now my 7 amazing blogger nominees!
- James Peercy @ http://storiestotelldotcom.blogspot.com/ – Logine: “Stories to tell is about you the reader, the listener, the writer, the producer and the creator. Whatever art form you enjoy, there are always Stories To Tell…”
- Kevin Swarbrick @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kevin-Mark-Swarbrick/348518145172178 – “Louie Has Landed’ and boy does he have a story to tell.
- Rafael Cameron @ http://modelmodeusa.com/ – Photography at its best!
- Marla Blowers @ http://marlablowersbooks.com/ – Author/reviewer extraordinaire!
- Ashley Barron @ http://blog.thepriyas.com/ – An exciting new serial author.
- Justin Bogdanovitch @ http://justinbog.com/ – A Writer’s Life.
- Siggy Buckley @ http://www.writersgettogether.blogspot.com/ – A good way for authors to connect.
In closing, I have to say this is fun and I am happy to share this award with all those I can. With this being my second blogger award, it makes me feel great to be associated with so many talented people. Thank you again, Sharon. You made my day.